What Is The Difference Between Welding And Wedding?
What is the difference between welding and wedding?In welding, there are sparks first and bonding later;Whereas in wedding, there is bonding first and ..
My Wife, You Are So Loving, Beautiful, Romantic, Tender, Kind And Caring. Words Are Not Enough To Express How Much You Mean To Me. Thanks For Being There For Me And For Another Lovely Year Of Marriage.
My wife, you are so loving, beautiful, romantic, tender, kind and caring. Words are not enough to express how much you mean to me. Thanks for being there ..
Ill Always Remember The Day I Married You, Without
Ill always remember The day I married you, Withoutyou my love, my beauty, I dont know what Id doYourloving and thoughtful ,Just to mention two, I adoreyour ..
May Your Marriage Be Blessed With Love, Joy And Companionship!
May your marriage be blessed with love, joy and companionship!A very happy wedding anniversary to you!
May The Bond You Share Be Blessed With Pure Love,
May The Bond You Share Be Blessed With Pure Love,Sheer Joy For All The Coming Years In Your Lives.A Happy Fun Filled Wedding AnniversaryTo The Most Wonderful ..
I Still Cherish The Day I Married You
I still cherish the day I married youWithout you love, what would I doThanks for being a part of meYou’ve made me special, you set me freeHappy Anniversary.
Thank You For Being The Love Of My Life,
Thank you for being the love of my life,Half of the child asleep in my womb,A husband whose husbandry made of his wifeNear as blissful a blossom as ever ..
We've Had Our Ups And Downs, This We Both Know;
We've had our ups and downs, this we both know;Through thick and thin our love still managed to grow;Inspite of different thoughts about so many things;Our ..
Your Anniversary Marks The Day When You Both Said “I Do.” The Two Of You Became As One, A Marriage Bright And New. Now Time Has Passed; Your Love Is Strong; You Passed The Early Test. Your Tender Bond Grows With Passing Time; Your Marriage Is The Kind That’s Best!
Your anniversary marks the day When you both said “I do.” The two of you became as one, A marriage bright and new. Now time has passed; your love is ..
No comments:
Post a Comment