Friday, 17 November 2006

How To Get Attention - Funny SMS Message


Where My Intelligence Come From


A little boy went up to his father and asked : ” Dad, where did all of my intelligence come from ? ” His father replied : “Well, son, ..



Never Kiss A Police Woman


never kiss a police woman, she will say, hands up. never kiss a nurse, she will say next please Always kiss a teacher because she will say repleat it 5 ..



Dentist: Apka Daant Nikaalna


Dentist: Apka daant nikaalnaprega #Sheikh: paise lagenge? Dentist: 200. Shekh: ye lo 50,thora sa DHEELA kr do, nikaal mailon ga..



I Am Not Old, I Woke Up, I Lifted My Arms, I Moved My Knees, I Turned My Neck. Everything Made The Same Noise, 'crrrrrrrrraaaacccck!"


I am not old, I woke up, I lifted my arms, I moved my knees, I turned my neck. Everything made the same noise, 'crrrrrrrrraaaacccck!"I came to a conclusion, ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .