Every Time I Look At You, I Still Can’t Believe How Much You’ve Become A Part Big Part Of My Life. I Look At You And I Realize How Much God Loves Me For He Gave Me The Most Wonderful Gift In The World. I Love You So Much Darling!
Every time I look at you, I still can’t believe how much you’ve become a part big part of my life. I Look at you and I realize how much God loves me ..
You Are My Love, My Bestfriend, My One And Only
You are my love, my bestfriend, my one and onlyNow, let me be your Valentines once more.Happy Valentines’s Day
Socha Aap Say Baaat Karoon,
Socha aap say baaat karoon,Phir soocha, ek mulaqaat karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na intezaar karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na ek kaam karoon,Ek piyaara sa sms aap ..
All I Wanted Was Someone To Care For Me,
All I wanted was Someone to care for me,All I wanted was Someone who'd b there for me,All I ever wanted was Someone who'd b true,All I ever wanted was ..
Oh, If It Be To Choose And Call Thee Mine,
Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! - Thomas Hood
Khud Ko Khud Ki Khabar Na Lage,
Khud Ko Khud Ki Khabar Na Lage,Koi Achha B Is Kadar Na Lage,Aap Ko Dekha Hai Bas Us Nazar Se,Jis Nazar Se Aap Ko Nazar Na Lage... Happy Valentine Day
Let Love B D Guide To Your Dreams,
Let love b d guide to your dreams, let love b d light to your heart, let your love b d reason why some1else heart still continues ..
No comments:
Post a Comment