Thank You, Sister... For Always Being There On My Side And For Helping Me In Those Infinite Ways Which I Might Not Even Remember.
Thank you, sister... for always being there on my side and for helping me in those infinite ways which I might not even remember.Happy Birthday to a loving ..
With Age Comes The Knowledge That It’s The People — Not The Things — In My Life That Really Matter…especially You, Grandpa.
With age comes the knowledge that it’s the people — not the things — in my life that really matter…especially you, Grandpa. I love you. Happy birthday!
Kick Off Ur Shoes,take A Break,Crank The Tunes,
Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,light the candles,cut the cake .Make ita a day,that's simply Great!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I Am Sending You This Greeting With A Special Birthday Wish,
I am sending you this greeting with a special birthday wish,I write these words with love and seal it with a kiss.You’ve brought me so much happiness,with ..
Roses Always Stand For Thoughts And So These Come To Say, That My Wishes Are With You Today & Everyday.
Roses always stand for thoughts and so these come to say, that my wishes are with you today & everyday.Happy Birthday!
You Are Such A Special Friend,
You are such a special friend,Who deserves a special day,For being who you are andBringing joy in every way.You make me smile and laugh,with everything ..
No comments:
Post a Comment