A Good Morning Creates A Good Mood,
A good morning creates a good mood,A good mood creates a good workA good work creates a good dayA good day make you happyYour happiness make me happy.Good ..
Wrap A Rainbow Of Joy In Ur Heart,
Wrap a rainbow of joy in ur heart,Let the sun paint a smile on ur face,Remove all clouds of doubt & fearAnd receive god’s gift of life.Good Morning!
Excuse Me, Do You Mind If I Stare At You For A Minute? I Want To Remember Your Face For My Dreams.
Excuse me, do you mind if I stare at you for a minute? I want to remember your face for my dreams.Good Morning
GÖÖD MÖRNING
GÖÖD MÖRNING @ ,;*"S"*;, @ @ ,;*"U"*;, @ @ ,;*"B"*;, @ @ ,;*"H"*;, @ @ ,;*"A"*;, @ ,;*"*;,,;*"*;,,;*"*;, ..
Knowing Others Is Intelligence,
Knowing others is intelligence,Knowing yourself is true wisdom.Mastering others is strength,Mastering yourself is true power.GOOD MORNING.
No comments:
Post a Comment