On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come.
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..
“Fly In The Plane Of Ambition,
“Fly in the plane of ambition,and land on the airport of success,Luck is yours,wish is minemay ur futurealways shine. . .With LOTZ LOVEHappy BIRTHDAY
May You Gain All The Wealth Of Happiness,
May you Gain all the Wealth of Happiness,and Health of Long Blessfull Life,and Get ur Best Wishes from ur Loved ones.HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Phoolon Ne Amrit Ka Jaam Bheja Hai,
Phoolon ne Amrit ka jaam bheja hai,Sooraj ne gagan se Salam bheja hai,Mubarak ho Aapko Naya Janam Din,Tahe-Dil se Humne ye Paigaam bheja hai !
Even If I Spent My Entire Life Paying You For The Happiness That You Have Brought Into My Life, I Would Never Be Able To Thank You Enough.
Even if I spent my entire life paying you for the happiness that you have brought into my life, I would never be able to thank you enough. I love you, ..
Happy Birthday! You Deserve A Carefree Day. That's Why I've Decided To Do Your Work Today.
Happy birthday! You deserve a carefree day. That's why I've decided to do your work today. Tomorrow, of course, we'll go back to usual — you know, you ..
No comments:
Post a Comment