Happy Birthday On This Beautiful Day,
Happy birthday on this beautiful day,There's so many things, I just want to say.You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,We're all so grateful, ..
For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,
For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,As You Celebrate This Beautiful Day,I Pray That God’s Guidance And KindnessWill Be Bestowed In You.Glow ..
Thinking Of You On Your Birthday, And Wishing You All The Best! I Hope It Is As Fantastic As You Are, You Deserve The Best And Nothing Less.
Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less.Birthday Wishes
Happy Birthday To My Fiance’, My Lover, My Rock, My Best Friend, And The Most Adorable Birthday Girl In The World.
Happy Birthday to my fiance’, my lover, my rock, my best friend, and the most adorable birthday girl in the world.Happy Birthday
Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawad Dun,
Tumhari is Ada Ka Kya Jawad Dun,Apne Dost Ko Kya Uphar Dun,Koi Acha Sa Phool Hota To Mali Se Mangwata,Jo Khud Gulab Hai Usko Kya Gulab Dun.Happy Birthday ..
No comments:
Post a Comment