Tuesday, 5 June 2007

31st March Ho Ya 1st April


31st March Or 1st April 2016


31st March Or 1st April 2016 Fool is Fool Doesn’t Matter. Wishing Very Happy, Prosperous and Joyful. Fool Day to the King of Fools............april ..



The Men Who Are Feeling Left Out Because Of Women's Day,


The Men who are feeling left out because of Women's Day,Don't feel sad... Men's day is coming soon, just that across the world it's called by a different ..



قرآن مجيد ميں ارشاد_ربانى هے. جهوٹ بولنے والوں پر الله كى لعنت هے


قرآن مجيد ميں ارشاد_ربانى هے. جهوٹ بولنے والوں پر الله كى لعنت هے يكم اپريل كو جان بوجھ ..



April Fool Is A Very Special Day Because You Can Lie As Much As You Can.


April Fool is a very special day because you can lie as much as you can. Every prank, sms, msgs is heartily accepted & no complaint shall ..



A Day Will Come When The World Will


A day will come when the world will celebrate your name, your fame, your personality and your views. But April Fool comes ..



Assi V Kisi De Naal Payar Keeta C,


Assi v kisi de Naal payar keeta C, Odi yaad vich Dil bekarar keeta C, darr darr k Aik Din izhaar keeta C, O Marjani kehndi VEERAMÄin ..



Plz Cal Me Urgent..


plz cal me urgent..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,janab msg to pura padh liya kro. pata nhi kon kub pahle april fool bana de.



When Are You Going To Marry Me? I Can Live Without You. I Love You Dear, Marry Me Within This Month Otherwise I Will Die.


When are you going to marry me? I can live without you. I love you dear, marry me within this month otherwise i will die.See, how Aishwarya Rai messaged ..



I Want U To Know That U Are Very Important To Me, It's Impossible For Me To Live Without U Even 4 A Second! U R My Life & I Can Feel U Everywhere....


I want U to know that U are very important to me, It's impossible for me to live without U even 4 a second! U r my life & I can feel U everywhere.... ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .