Birthdays Teach Us How To Live Life Well. You’ve Done So Very Well, And I’m Extremely Proud Of You. Enjoy Your Day With Great Celebration.
Birthdays teach us how to live life well. You’ve done so very well, and I’m extremely proud of you. Enjoy your day with great celebration.Happy Birthday
I Just Realize Why There Is The Word Great In Grandfather. Because You’re Great, Gracious, Fantastic, Amazing, And Amiable!
I just realize why there is the word great in grandfather. Because you’re great, gracious, fantastic, amazing, and amiable! Happy Birthday, GrandFather!! ..
In S0ft Gleaming Night Of StArs,
In S0ft Gleaming night of stArs,May all your dreams come true.May Every Star 0f every night,Bring love and joy t0 y0u.Happy Birthday t0 y0u
Kick Off Ur Shoes, Take A Break;
Kick off ur shoes, take a break;Crank the tunes, dance & shake;Light the candles, cut the cake;Make it a day, that's simply great!Happy B'day!
A Birthday Is A Good Time To Remember Our Friends. At Our Age, It’s Good To Remember Almost Anything At All!
A birthday is a good time to remember our friends. At our age, it’s good to remember almost anything at all!Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment