Wednesday, 1 August 2007

May Ur Birthday Bring - Birthday SMS Message


I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking Of You On Your Birthday, And Wishing You All The Best! I Hope It Is As Fantastic As You Are, You Deserve The Best And Nothing Less.


I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you ..



AAJ SORAJ IK NEYA SAWERA KARY GA,


AAJ SORAJ IK NEYA SAWERA KARY GA,TERY DAMAN MYN KHUSHYON KA BASERA KARY GA,KHUSH RUNG KIRNEY HO GI HUR 4 SU,HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO "U".......MUN CHAHI KHUSHI ..



Happy Birthday To My Fiance’, My Lover, My Man, My Best Friend, And The Most Adorable Birthday Girl In The World.


Happy Birthday to my fiance’, my lover, my man, my best friend, and the most adorable birthday girl in the world.Happy Birthday



May Joy, Smiles And Lots Of Luck,


May joy, smiles and lots of luck, Follow you all through the year, Wish you a happy birthday dear.



You Are Not Just My Sister- You’re My Crazy Best Friend, Drinking Buddy, A Cup Of Awesomeness, And So Much More!


You are not just my sister- you’re my crazy best friend, drinking buddy, a cup of awesomeness, and so much more! Happy birthday to you!



You Are Really Very Special,


You are really very special,and deeply loved for what you do,So you are wished a Happy Birthday,With lots of pleasure all for you…I love You Sweetheart!Happy ..



You're The Cutest, Most Adorable One


You're the cutest, most adorable oneOn your 2nd birthdayHere are some hugs, some kisses,And lots of wishes that you have an awesome life ahead. Happy Birthday ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .