"Fly In The Plane Of Ambition,
"Fly in the plane of ambition,and land on the airport of success,Luck is yours,wish is minemay ur futurealways shine...With LOTZ LOVE"Happy BIRTHDAY ..
Hum To Sirf
hum to sirf Hum to sirf dua go log,Khak-o-mehr ka kya sanjog,Pas rahain ya door rahain,Mehfil to abad ha na,Aaj tumhari 'Salgira' ha,Dekho Hum ko yad ha ..
Your Best Days Has Just Begun
Another year has passed, Opening a door for a better one. Your charms and beauty will last, Your best days has just begun! And I want to say, Happy Birthday ..
The Teacher You Always Motivate Us, Inspired Us, Fill Us With Enthusiasm And Encourage Us Where We Got Demoralized.
The teacher you always motivate us, inspired us, fill us with enthusiasm and encourage us where we got demoralized. Happy birthday to the teacher who teaches ..
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Famous Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become famous because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy ..
Phoolon Ne Amrit Ka Jaam Bheja Hai,
Phoolon ne Amrit ka jaam bheja hai,Sooraj ne gagan se Salam bheja hai,Mubarak ho Aapko Naya Janam Din,Tahe-Dil se Humne ye Paigaam bheja hai !
Kick Off Ur Shoes,take A Break,Crank The Tunes,
Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,light the candles,cut the cake .Make ita a day,that's simply Great!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
No comments:
Post a Comment