Dosti- Kaho To Ek Lafz, Maano To Bandagi,
Dosti- kaho to ek lafz, maano to bandagi,Socho to gehra saagar, doobo to zindagi,Karo to aasaan, nibhaao to mushkil,Bikhare to saara jamana,Simte to sirf ..
“FRIEND”
“FRIEND” is nOt a ‘word’,Not a ‘relationship’,It is a SilEnt PrOmise, which says..“I Was”,“I Am” & “I Will Be” With yOu, any time ..
My Frndship Is Like Drugs!
My Frndship Is Like Drugs! Once U Take It,U Cant Avoid It. Whn U Dnt Get It, U R Sick & Whn U Lose It, U R Destroyed..! So Dont Dare 2 ..
God Picked Up A Flower And Dipped It In A DEW,
God picked up a flower and dipped it in a DEW, lovingly touched it which turned in to u, and the he gifted to me and said, THIS FRIEND IS 4U..............................best ..
You Are My Best Friend,
You are my best friend,my shoulder to lean on,the one personI know I can count on,you’re the love of my life,you’re my one and only,you’re my everything..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment