Birth Was Not Our Choice,
Birth was not our Choice,.Death is also not our Choice,ButThe Way we Live our Life is Absolutely our Choice..Enjoy it and make each day Memorable..Good ..
Thinking Of U This Lovely Morning,
Thinking of U This Lovely Morning,As the Sun Starts Shining,So My Dear Charming,Here is My Good Morning,Keep Smiling Morning Till Evening.
So0raj Zara Neeche Aao,
So0raj zara neeche aao,*In ko bister se neeche girao,*Or do in ko warning,*K ho gayi hy Morning,*S0*Assalam-0-Alaikum...*And*Sweet sa*"Good Morning"
A Morning Text Does Not Simply Mean, "Good Morning." Rather, It Comes With The Silent Loving Message, "I Think Of You When I Wake Up."
A morning text does not simply mean, "Good morning." Rather, it comes with the silent loving message, "I think of you when I wake up."Good ..
It's Perfectly Legal To Kill Someone In Your Dreams.
It's perfectly legal to kill someone in your dreams.That's why, I wake up with a smile everyday.Good Morning!
,-""'-,-""'-,-""'-,-""'-,
,-""'-,-""'-,-""'-,-""'-,"-, ,-"-,'DIL ,-"-, ,-" "-,-" "-,-" "-,-" ..
Close Your Eyes
Close your eyes, Take a deep breath, open your arms wide, feel your heart beat and say its too early. Let me sleep again. Good Morning. “
Your Love Keeps Me Far From Mystery,
Your love keeps me far from mystery,And it is such I’ve found in history.Keeping you forever is all I want to do,‘Cause I could die if I lose you.Good ..
No comments:
Post a Comment