Sharing My Work Days With You Gives Me All The Strength And Guidance I Need To Be Not Only A Better Worker, But A Better Man Too.
Sharing my work days with you gives me all the strength and guidance I need to be not only a better worker, but a better man too.Happy Birthday and may ..
Son, I Always Have Every Reason To Thank God That You Came Through Me.
Son, I always have every reason to thank God that you came through me. Anytime I set my eyes on you, bubbles of happiness evolve from my heart. I’m wishing ..
Happy Birthday To The World’s Most Incredible, Wonderful, Unbelievable, Amazing, Awesome, Marvelous And, Of Course, Handsome Dad!
Happy birthday to the world’s most incredible, wonderful, unbelievable, amazing, awesome, marvelous and, of course, handsome Dad!Happy Birthday
Dance And Sing, Jump And Twirl
Dance and Sing, Jump and TwirlSpecial wishes for the Birthday Girl!Another Year has gone & Birthday time is hereSo here’s a little rhyme for somebody ..
It Must Have Been A Rainy Day
It must have been a rainy daywhen you were born,but it was not really rain,the sky was crying becauseit lost his most beautiful angel…happy birthday ..
Have A Great Birthday With All The Love, Laughter And Joy You Deserve.
Have a great birthday with all the love, laughter and joy you deserve.Happy Birthday
If I Could Fulfill Your Hearts Desires Today, I Will, But Since I Cant, I Pray That Your Day Will Be Filled With Happiness, Love, N Greatness......
If i could fulfill your hearts desires today, i will, but since i cant, i pray that your day will be filled with happiness, love, n greatness......Happy ..
Dua Hai Ki Kamyabi Ke Har Sikhar Pe Aap Ka Naam
Dua hai Ki Kamyabi ke har sikhar pe aap ka naamhoga, aapke har kadam par duniya ka salam hoga,Himat se mushkilon ka samana karna hamari dua haiki waqtbhi ..
For A Wonderful Person Like You, I Wanted To Give The Best Birthday Greeting Ever...
For a wonderful person like you, I wanted to give the best birthday greeting ever...But this message was all I could afford.Happy Birthday!
A True Friend Remembers Your Birthday, But Not Your Age.
A true friend remembers your birthday, but not your age.Happy birthday, my ever young friend!
To Greet You On Your Birthday,
To greet you on your birthday, love is a gift of nature you are blessed with. Love is like fragrance of roses which intimates your surroundings. Love makes ..
I Wish You To Celebrate All The Wonderful Things
I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things That makes you so special, not just on your special day, But on every day of the year!"Happy Birthday"
No comments:
Post a Comment