If I Could Fulfill Your Hearts Desires Today, I Will, But Since I Cant, I Pray That Your Day Will Be Filled With Happiness, Love, N Greatness......
If i could fulfill your hearts desires today, i will, but since i cant, i pray that your day will be filled with happiness, love, n greatness......Happy ..
I Wish You Loads Of Happiness,
I wish you loads of happiness,To greet you every morning.I wish you laughter and joyous moments,To make you feel like a king and make you want to sing.I ..
Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Sister, God Bless You I’m So Blessed To Have You In My Life.
Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister, God Bless you I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Love you . Ameen
Let The Exciting Things Happen Today,
Let the exciting things happen today,Air full of flying balloonsCheeks full of cakes & kisses,and let me Love & Hug you a little louder today.Stay Happy ..
A Simple Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends;
A Simple Celebration, a Gathering of Friends;here is Wishing you Great Happiness,a Joy that Never Ends.Hope your Birthday Blossoms into Lots of Dreams ..
A Wish For U On Your Birthday,
A wish for u on your birthday,Whatever u ask may u receive,Whatever you seek,May you find whatever you wish,May it be fulfilled on your birthday n ever.
Birthday Girl, Today’s Your Day! Time To Eat Cake, Sing Songs, And Play! There Are So Many Ways To Have Birthday Fun–Here’s Hoping You Get To Do Every One!
Birthday girl, today’s your day! Time to eat cake, sing songs, and play! There are so many ways to have birthday fun–Here’s hoping you get to do ..
No comments:
Post a Comment