Wednesday, 6 February 2008

They Say That You Can Count Your True Friends On 1 Hand – But Not The Candles On Your Birthday Cake!


Happy Birthday To My Fiance’, My Lover, My Rock, My Best Friend, And The Most Adorable Birthday Girl In The World.


Happy Birthday to my fiance’, my lover, my rock, my best friend, and the most adorable birthday girl in the world.Happy Birthday



I Love You But I Do Not Dare To Say,


I love you but I do not dare to say, I tried to hide it , but now it's your birthday , I hope you accept my heart as a gift.



If You Are Single On This Birthday Too, Don't Be Sad.


If you are single on this birthday too, don't be sad.You're just missing out on big expenses, less self respect, unnecessary arguments, huge phone bills ..



Son, You're Our Greatest Blessing. May Your Birthday And All Your Tomorrows Be Blessed With Everything Good In Life!


Son, you're our greatest blessing. May your birthday and all your tomorrows be blessed with everything good in life!Happy Birthday



Dad, You Were There For Me From The Day I Was Born,


Dad, you were there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interests in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I ..



Wishing You All The Great Things In Life, Hope This Day Will Bring You An Extra Share Of All That Makes You Happiest.


Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy Birthday.



On Your Birthday, I Want To Remind You That You Are Special, Not Only To Me But To All Those Who Are Privileged Enough To Know You For The Amazing Person You Are. People Like You Are Hard To Come By, But Getting To Have A Wife Like You Is Indeed A Gift.


On your birthday, I want to remind you that you are special, not only to me but to all those who are privileged enough to know you for the amazing person ..



God Has Made All My Dreams Come True, You Being The Most Special Of Them All. Wishing You A Year Full Of Happiness, Success, Glory And Laughter.


God has made all my dreams come true, you being the most special of them all. Wishing you a year full of happiness, success, glory and laughter. Happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .