Saturday, 8 March 2008

I Hope You Enjoy Your Birthday


The Day Has Come And It’s So Special.


The day has come and it’s so special. Today is your birthday day, I wish you love, wisdom, and strength, on this special day. Happy Birthday!



Thanks For Making My Life Wonderful And Being A Part Of My Life.


Thanks for making my life wonderful and being a part of my life.Whatever I am, is only because of you,You are my angel,Thanks for coming in my life and ..



If Kisses Were Rain I'd Send You Showers,


If kisses were rain i'd send you showers,If fun was time i'd send you hours,If you needed a friend i'd send you me.Happy Birthday to you, Sweetheart!



Cute And Pretty, Beautiful And Lovely. Charming And Bubbly, Innocent And Friendly. My Dear Daughter, You Are All Of The Above, Endless For You Is Our Love


Cute and pretty, beautiful and lovely. Charming and bubbly, Innocent and friendly. My Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our loveI ..



Every Where They Will Follow You,


Every where they will follow you,Luck is yours, wishes are mine,I wish your present and future will always shine.Wish You a Happy Birthday



A Simple Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends


A simple celebration, a gathering of friendshere is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.Happy Birthday



"Some People Likes Sunday,


"Some people likes Sunday, Some people likes Monday, However I just like only One day, Its Your Birthday".."Happy Birthday Friend May God ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .