The Breeze Has …
The breeze has …awakened de earth...And sun has colored our world...The birds’ve added melody...I hope I’m not late 2 wish...“Good morning” :)
Dear Friend,
Dear Friend,May your marriage be Blessed with companionship, joy and loveMay you be blessed by the heavens above.Happy Anniversary
Marriag Iz That Relation Between
Marriag iz that relation betweenman & women in whichthe Independence iz Equal,the Dependence mutual andthe Obligation Reciprocal”.Best wishes on ..
I Got Married So That I Can Be Auto-corrected Even When My Phone Is Off!
I got married so that I can be auto-corrected even when my phone is off!Happy Anniversary
May This Day And All Your Days Be Filled With Speculate
May this day and all your days be filled with speculate of God’s special love for you. Happy ANNIVERSARY To Wishes from the Core of My Heart Happy ANNIVERSARY ..
That Special Day Is Here Again
That special day is here againThe day you took your vowWish you Happy Anniversary Mom DadI feel proud to see your loveHave a great day.
The Anniversary Is A Time To
The anniversary is a time tocelebrate the joys of today,the memories of yesterday,and the hopes of tomorrow.
To My Mummy,
To my mummy,i wishse your a very beautifulhappy anniversary,May you and dad always togetherand groom your love to the sky.
I Am Glad You Met And Got Married
I am glad you met and got marriedI am proud to be your kidA very Happy Anniversary Mom and DadYou are the best couple indeed.
No Greeting Card To Give..
No greeting card to give..No sweet flowers to send..No cute graphics to forward..Just a loving heart saying "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"
The Day When My Life Become Heaven,
The day when my life become heaven,the day when my pleasures born,the day when i saw themost beautiful girl closely,the day when you become my life.Happy ..
YOUR MARRIED LIFE WAS A SURPRISE FOR I NEVER HOPE TO SEE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE IN MY LIFE. YOUR MARRIED LIFE WAS LIKE A BUCKEYE OF FLOWERS.
YOUR MARRIED LIFE WAS A SURPRISE FOR I NEVER HOPE TO SEE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE IN MY LIFE. YOUR MARRIED LIFE WAS LIKE A BUCKEYE OF FLOWERS. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ..
On This Anniversary, I Take This Opportunity 2 Thank U From The Bottom Of My Heart 4 Being My Partner, Spouse, Lover And Friend!
On this anniversary, I take this opportunity 2 thank u from the bottom of my heart 4 being my partner, spouse, lover and friend!Hàppy Wédding Anniversary!
'Wrq Wrq Pr Tyri Ibart Tyra Fsana Tyri Hikayt"
'Wrq Wrq Pr Tyri Ibart Tyra Fsana Tyri Hikayt" "Heer""Kitaab E Hsti Jhan Sy KHoli Tyri Muhbbat Ka Baab Nikla"
I'm Sending This Bouquet Of Love To Say That I Love You So Much I Hope I Say It Often Enough I Want You To Know It's True,On This Special Occasion I Want To Remind You That You Are My Everything And My Love Is True, Happy Anniversary Lover!
I'm sending this bouquet of love To say that I love you so much I hope I say it often enough I want you to know it's true,On this special occasion I want ..
Your Love Makes My Days Happy And Bright,
Your love makes my days Happy and bright,Into my world you Brought pure delightJoy beyond reason You’ve given me,Our love is true This I can see.***Happy ..
A Great Couple And Lovely Friends
A great couple and lovely friendsMy wishes for you shall never endHave a blast, celebrate this dayMay nothing but happiness come your way.Happy Anniversary.
Ye Lo Eid Dress
Ye lo Eid Dress _--.--_ /""\) (/""\ / /| : | \ \ \,,\| : | /,,/ |,,,,,,,,,| | | | | |,,,| |,,,|Ghari+=+-(@)-+=+Romal!"'""""""""!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!Or ..
If I Had My Life To Live Over Again, I Would Find You Sooner Than Now - So That I Could Love You Longer.
If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner than now - so that I could love you longer.Happy Anniversary to us!
We May Not Have Much But Your Love Has Been More Than Enough For Me.
We may not have much but your love has been more than enough for me.I am with you always and love you for eternity.Happy Anniversary my love!
No comments:
Post a Comment