Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Today Is A Special Day To Celebrate My Cousin’s Birthday.


Birthdays Teach Us How To Live Life Well. You’ve Done So Very Well, And I’m Extremely Proud Of You. Enjoy Your Day With Great Celebration.


Birthdays teach us how to live life well. You’ve done so very well, and I’m extremely proud of you. Enjoy your day with great celebration.Happy Birthday



Wishing You A Day Full Of Fun,


Wishing you a day full of fun, Hundreds of gifts from every one, Sweet as honey & full of money, May all your dreams come true, Happy birthday to you.



Well, You Are Another Year Older And You Haven’t Changed A Bit. That’s Great Because You Are Perfect Just The Way You Are.


Well, you are another year older and you haven’t changed a bit. That’s great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.



You Are My Hot Chocolate On A Cold Winter, Soothing The Coldness Deep In My Bones. You Are My Lemonade On A Hot Summer Day, Easing The Heat Away. You Are My Fluffy Scarf In Spring And Fall, Wrapping Me Up In Warm And Comfort.


You are my hot chocolate on a cold winter, soothing the coldness deep in my bones. You are my lemonade on a hot summer day, easing the heat away. You are ..



On Your Birthday, I Pray To God To Bless You With


On your birthday, I pray to god to bless you with All his love, luck and care. You are my support and my strength. Happy Birthday



Your Precious Life Lessons Are The Best Gift To Me, I Am Too Small To Gift You Anything.


Your precious life lessons are the best gift to me, I am too small to gift you anything. Therefore, sending warm wishes to you on your birthday. May you ..



Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawab Du,


Tumhari is ada ka kya jawab du,apne dost ko kya uphar du,koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du...happy Birthday,,,,,



Let Me Tell You That With Every Passing Year, You’re Becoming The Most Wise And Good Looking Friend That I Have Ever Known! May You Continue To Put Out The Very Best In Your Life!


Let me tell you that with every passing year, you’re becoming the most wise and good looking friend that I have ever known! May you continue to put out ..



May God Bless You With An Enlightened Birthday This Year Wherein,


May god bless you with an enlightened birthday this year wherein,All your happiness multiplies,All your sorrows divide,All the friends are added in the ..



You Were Always My Partner In Crimes We Made, But I’m Going To Miss Those Funny Incidents As You Are Getting Older.


You were always my partner in crimes we made, but I’m going to miss those funny incidents as you are getting older. Happy Birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .