May Your Special Day Be Surrounded With Happiness, Filled With Laughter, Wrapped With Pleasure, Brightened With Fun, Blessed With Love, Remembered With Joy And Enriched With Hopes.
May your special day be surrounded with happiness, filled with laughter, wrapped with pleasure, brightened with fun, blessed with love, remembered with ..
Some Things R Left Undone,
Some things r left undone,Some words r left unsaid,Some feelings are left unexpressed,But some ones as nice as youCould never be left unwished,Happy birth ..
Tamnnaon Se Bhari Ho Zindgi,
Tamnnaon se bhari ho Zindgi,Kwahisho se bhara ho har pal,Daaman bhi chhota lagne lage,Itani khushiya de aapko aane wala kal!!Happy Birth Day
I Don’t Like To Be Too Sentimental, But Today Is Your Birthday And You Have Always Been My Rock That I Can Lean On When I Need Advice.
I don’t like to be too sentimental, but today is your birthday and you have always been my rock that I can lean on when I need advice. Happy birthday ..
Kick Off
Kick off ur shoes, take a break, Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake, light the candles, cut the cake. Make it a day, that’s simply Great!!! Happy ..
Happy Birthday, Cousin! From The Moment You Came Into This World, You've Been The Shiniest Apple To Hang On Our Family Tree.
Happy birthday, cousin! From the moment you came into this world, you've been the shiniest apple to hang on our family tree. That's why I love hanging ..
You Have Brought So Much Joy Into Our Lives, My Little Dear One.
You have brought so much joy into our lives, my little dear one.Happy Birthday and wish you a joyous life!
You Know You Are My Ideal,
You know you are my ideal,I always follow your footsteps,Always want to see you succeed.Today is a meaning full day for me,Because today is the I got you ..
No comments:
Post a Comment