I Wish You Were My Valentine
I wish you were my ValentineThough I may not be yours,And I may, in my ignorance,Be speaking to closed doors.I have no inkling of your heart,No hint what ..
B-e With Us In The Circle Of Our Love,
B-e with us in the circle of our love,E-ven if by chance you are alone.O-ur greetings we have hope your heart vwill move,U-niting our good wishes with ..
I Will Never Forget The Price You Paid To Have My Attention And To Make Me Fall For You, Whenever I Remember It, I Love You More. I’m Glad We’re Together.
I will never forget the price you paid to have my attention and to make me fall for you, whenever I remember it, I love you more. I’m glad we’re together. ..
Valentine’s Day Is For Expressing Affection,
Valentine’s Day is for expressing affection,Fond thoughts are coming your way,We’ve always had a special connection,So Happy Valentine’s Day!
We've Been Through A Path So Dark,
We've been through a path so dark,but we still gotten dat special spark,now we know dat we can neva go wrong,my love for you will never be gone.
You Gave Everything, Since The Time We Got Married,
You gave everything, since the time we got married,And, never ever complained in return,So, here is to my sweetest wife,You are my angel, my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment