Monday, 6 July 2009

New Day, New Reasons, New Innings, New Slogans And Parties. Keep Rocking.


Dear Grandma, I Am Sending You A Big Hug On Your Birthday! Here's To You, And I Hope That You'll Be In Good Shape And Health For Many More Years To Come.


Dear Grandma, I am sending you a big hug on your birthday! Here's to you, and I hope that you'll be in good shape and health for many more years to come. ..



Life Is Full Of Joys, And A Birthday Is One Of The Greatest Experiences In The Journey Of Life. Enjoy Your Day.!


Life is full of joys, and a birthday is one of the greatest experiences in the journey of life. Enjoy your day.! Happy Birthday.



If You Are Single On This Birthday Too, Don't Be Sad.


If you are single on this birthday too, don't be sad.You're just missing out on big expenses, less self respect, unnecessary arguments, huge phone bills ..



Love Of My Life And Pain In My Rear. It’s Difficult To Do, But You Manage To Be Both. Happy Birthday To The Best Multi Tasker In The World: My Amazing Wife.


Love of my life and pain in my rear. It’s difficult to do, but you manage to be both. Happy birthday to the best multi tasker in the world: my amazing ..



Aaj SmS Ka Birthday Hai,,


Aaj SmS Ka Birthday hai,, Apny inbox ka sub se khobsorat SMS bejo,, Ye sms her tarf send kro or dekho k kis k inbox se khobsoratn sms aata hai,,,, replyt ..



For The World, Its Just Another Day,


For the world, its just another day,But for me today is the best day of the year!....Happy Birthday my Dear Frend.



*** HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU ***


*** HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU ***MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU LOTS OF SUCH JOYS & HAPPY MOMENTS.MAY YOU LIVE LONG & LIVE HAPPY.MAY WORRIES, THOUGHTS, ANGERS & BAD LUCKS ..



Har Raah Aasan Ho,


Har Raah Aasan Ho,Har Raah Pe Khushiyan Ho,Har Din Khoobsurat Ho,Aisa Hi Poora Jivan Ho,Yahi Har Din Meri Dua Ho,Aisa Hi Tumhara Har Janamdin Ho!!!Happy ..



Laughter, Pleasure And Gaiety All Around;


Laughter, pleasure and gaiety all around;Family, friends and companions abound.Memories to cherish and plenty of reminiscing;May you have a birthday that ..



Sharing My Work Days With You Gives Me All The Strength And Guidance I Need To Be Not Only A Better Worker, But A Better Man Too.


Sharing my work days with you gives me all the strength and guidance I need to be not only a better worker, but a better man too.Happy Birthday and may ..



The Grand Celebration Of Your Birthday Will Continue For The Rest Of Your Life. Because You Will Soon Be My Husband And I, Your Fiance.


The grand celebration of your birthday will continue for the rest of your life. Because you will soon be my husband and I, your fiance. Happy birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .