May Stars Shine This Day,
May stars shine this day,May flowers bloom this day,May birds sing 4 u this day,May u get everything in ur life which u Wish this dayHAPPY BIRTHDAY
Ever So Often, Someone Extremely Extraordinary Comes In Your Life And Makes The World Somewhat More Magnificent...
Ever so often, someone extremely extraordinary comes in your life and makes the world somewhat more magnificent...Happy Birthday to one such person
Years Have Passed, Still I Remember How You Used To Teach Us And Make Us Learn The Important Aspects Of Life In Such An Easy Way. Madam/Sir, You Still Are The Best Teacher I Have Ever Had. This Is To Let You Know That You Are Special.
Years have passed, still I remember how you used to teach us and make us learn the important aspects of life in such an easy way. Madam/Sir, you still ..
Hay Friend, I Know You Are Angry With Me.
Hay friend, I know you are angry with me.Dear but there is always respectfor you in my heart. i always miss you.So i think now,It is the best time for ..
Apun Wishing You A Wonderful, Super Duper, Zabardast, Xtra Bariya,
Apun wishing you a wonderful, super duper, zabardast, xtra bariya, xtra special ekdum mast n dhinchak bole to ekdum jhakaas, JANAM DIN mubarak ho..
I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day And That The Year Ahead Is Filled With Much Love, Many Wonderful Surprises And Gives You Lasting Memories That You Will Cherish In All The Days Ahead.
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will ..
No comments:
Post a Comment