Saturday, 7 November 2009

Where Words Fail, Action Speak;


Mujhe Apni Mohabbat Ki Khushbu Se Noor Ker Do,


Mujhe apni mohabbat ki khushbu se noor ker do,Main tum se juda na ho sakoun mujhe itna majboor ker do,Meri nus nus main bus jaye husan tera,Main kisi or ..



Zulfon May Teri Hai Meri Jannat Basi,


Zulfon may teri hai meri Jannat basi,har gam ko chupaa lati hai teri ye Dilkash hansi.. Meri her Yaad main teri Surat hai Basi,Jo tum mil jao to meri ..



If Love Hurts, Then Love Some More


If love hurts, then love some more If love hurts some more, then love even more If love hurts even more, then love till it hurts no more



There Have Been Many Times When I Wondered If We Would Last Long, Because We Have Been Through Some Very Tough Times In The Past. Thank God That We Have, And I Have You To Thank For It. Without Your Courage And Your Strength, I Don’t Know Where I Would Be Now.


There have been many times when I wondered if we would last long, because we have been through some very tough times in the past. Thank God that we have, ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .