Sunday, 21 March 2010

Love Is An Eternal Beauty, Not Related To Time,


I Was Afraid You’ll Be Like Other Men When I Met You, But Today I’m Glad I Made That Decision Even Though I Was Unsure About It.


I was afraid you’ll be like other men when I met you, but today I’m glad I made that decision even though I was unsure about it. Happy Valentine’s ..



Your Lovely Eyes That Spark With Cheer,


Your lovely eyes that spark with cheer, Do you know my dear? When you smile, I feel all right, Because of you, my life is bright, I really love you from ..



There Were People Who Told Us That Our Marriage Would Not Last Many Years, But So Much Time Together Has Shown That In Reality You And I Love Each Other. I Love To Have Married With You And If I Had Another Chance To Do The Same, I Totally Would. Have A Nice Day Of Love.


There were people who told us that our marriage would not last many years, but so much time together has shown that in reality you and I love each other. ..



Socha Aap Say Baaat Karoon,


Socha aap say baaat karoon,Phir soocha, ek mulaqaat karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na intezaar karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na ek kaam karoon,Ek piyaara sa sms aap ..



Vn I Need Friend, U R Here Wid Me.


Vn I need friend, U R here wid me. Vn I need help, U R here wid me. Vn I need sm1 who care, U R here wid me. Vn I need sm1 who luv, U R ..



If I Reached For Your Hand, Will U Hold It?


If I reached for your hand, will u hold it?If I hold out my arms, will u hug me?If I go for your lips, will u kiss me?If I capture your heart, will u love ..



Today My Heart Beats Out For Close Friends Like You Who Have Been Understanding, Loyal And Supportive, Every Step Of The Way.


Today my heart beats out for close friends like you who have been understanding, loyal and supportive, every step of the way. Happy Valentine’s Day!



Love Is A Promise That No Matter How Many Thorns Come Your Way, You'll Always Have A Sweet Smelling Rose Around You.


Love Is A Promise That No Matter How Many Thorns Come Your Way, You'll Always Have A Sweet Smelling Rose Around You.Happy Valentine's Day 2018



To Love Is One Thing, To Be Loved Is Another, But To Be Loved By The One You Love Is Everything.


To Love Is One Thing, To Be Loved Is Another, But To Be Loved By The One You Love Is Everything.Wishing You Happy Valentine's Day 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .