Here's To The Love And Fights We Shared,
Here's to the love and fights we shared,here's to your health, wealth, and prosperity.Wish you all the very best on your birthday.
Hope This Day Will Be
Hope this day will be Amazing, Blazing, Colorful, Delightful, Exuberant, Fancy, Gorgeous, Holy, Immaculate, Joyful, Klassic, Lasting, Massive, Naughty, ..
'Fly In The P Of Ambition,
'Fly in the p of ambition,and on the airport of success,Luck is yours,wish is minemay ur futurealways shine. . .With LOTZ LOVE'Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU'.
I Am Very Lucky That You Choose Me To Spend This Special Day. Thanks For Everything You Give Me, I Love You A Lot My Darling!
I am very lucky that you choose me to spend this special day. Thanks for everything you give me, I love you a lot my darling! Happy Birthday
You Are A Teacher, A Friend, A Philosopher And A Guider. What More One Can Ask For! We Are Lucky To Have You As Our Class Teacher. Thank You!
You are a teacher, a friend, a philosopher and a guider. What more one can ask for! We are lucky to have you as our class teacher. Thank you! Happy birthday!
Now You Are In 13 Years Of Your Life,
Now you are in 13 years of your life,My dear it is a teen age be carefulFrom bad habit. I wish you very happyBirthday My dear.
No comments:
Post a Comment