When You Feel Sad - To Cheer Up Just Go To The Mirror And Say,
When you feel sad - to cheer up just go to the mirror and say,"Damn I am really so cute".You'll overcome your sadness.But don't make this a habit.Coz ..
Aapki Chal Mor Jaisi,
Aapki Chal Mor Jaisi, Aawaz Koyal Jaisi, Dimag Lomdi Jaisa, Gussa Sher Jaisa, Aankhein Hiran Jaisi, But Kitna Achha Hota Agar . . ..
Jab Tum Is Duniya Se Jaoge,Door Kahin Ek Naya Janam Paoge,
Jab tum is duniya se jaoge,Door kahin ek naya janam paoge, Is bar galtee se jo hua so hua, Mujhe yaken hai agli bar lambi punch ke sath aaoge.
Just A Friendly Reminder:
Just a Friendly Reminder:Relationships are Precious,Do Not Hurt Them by Foolingand Lying on First April.
In Hasinon Se Rasm-e-Wafa
In Hasinon se Rasm-e-Wafa or Dil lagana Sarasar Bhool hai,,Jis Din ye Iqrar karen Mohabbat ka, Samajh lena us Din April Fool hai..;-p
Plz Cal Me Urgent..
plz cal me urgent..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,janab msg to pura padh liya kro. pata nhi kon kub pahle april fool bana de.
April Fool Is A Very Special Day Because You Can Lie As Much As You Can.
April Fool is a very special day because you can lie as much as you can. Every prank, sms, msgs is heartily accepted & no complaint shall ..
When Are You Going To Marry Me? I Can Live Without You. I Love You Dear, Marry Me Within This Month Otherwise I Will Die.
When are you going to marry me? I can live without you. I love you dear, marry me within this month otherwise i will die.See, how Aishwarya Rai messaged ..
Teri Galion Mein Na Rakhein Ge Kadam Aaj Ke Baad,
teri galion mein na rakhein ge kadam aaj ke baad, teri galion mein na rakhein ge kadamaaj ke baad, ...... ....... kyon ki kichad bohut ho jata ..
No comments:
Post a Comment