Thursday, 1 July 2010

Chemistry OF KISS - Kiss SMS Message


The Fluffy Cloud May Kiss The Sky, The Rose May Kiss


The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but you my friend may kiss my lips!!



U Could Kiss Me, Hold Me, & Vow Ur Love So True, But No Matter What U Do,


u could kiss me, hold me, & vow ur love so true, but no matter what u do, I'll never get enough of u.



One Day A Girl Asked Molvi,


One day a girl asked Molvi,Can i Kiss a Boy? Molvi Reply, NaozbillahGirl, Can i Kiss a Man? Molve Reply, AstagfirullahGirl, Can i Kiss you? Molvi, ..



And When Her Lips 👄 Met Mine, 💋 I Knew That I Could Live


And when her lips 👄 met mine, 💋 I knew that I could liveto be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever ..



Boy: Hey Sweety, Can I Kiss You?


Boy: Hey Sweety, Can I kiss you? Girl: No, not even in your dreams.Boy: In my dreams you're the mother of two cute kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .