We've Been Through A Path So Dark,
We've been through a path so dark,but we still gotten dat special spark,now we know dat we can neva go wrong,my love for you will never be gone.
To Love Is One Thing, To Be Loved Is Another, But To Be Loved By The One You Love Is Everything.
To Love Is One Thing, To Be Loved Is Another, But To Be Loved By The One You Love Is Everything.Wishing You Happy Valentine's Day 2018
To Walk Is Easy But To Talk Alone Is Tough,
To walk is easy but to talk alone is tough,Being missed by someone is nice,But missing someone is painful,Being loved is secure but to love is insecure.Happy ..
You Gave Everything, Since The Time We Got Married,
You gave everything, since the time we got married,And, never ever complained in return,So, here is to my sweetest wife,You are my angel, my life!
Ik Dost Meri Zindagi Me Aisaa Hai,
Ik dost meri zindagi me aisaa hai,Mohabbaton ki tarha hai wafaon jaisa hai.Meri talash ki haad us pr khatam ho jae,Zameen par hai wo magar aasman kaisa ..
This Valentine’s Day, I Want You To Know That I Love You And I Will Always Be Thankful That I Am Blessed With Such A Wonderful Husband. I Love You, Hubby.
This Valentine’s Day, I want you to know that I love you and I will always be thankful that I am blessed with such a wonderful husband. I Love you, hubby.Happy ..
Valentine's Day Is The One Day Which Reminds You That If You Don't Have A Special Someone, You're Alone.
Valentine's day is the one day which reminds you that if you don't have a special someone, you're alone.We're lucky that you've me and i've you as special ..
We’ve Been Together For Years Through Thick And Thin. All These Years, You’ve Become My Everything. I Can’t Imagine My Life Without You. Darling, My Wife, I Love You!
We’ve been together for years through thick and thin. All these years, you’ve become my everything. I can’t imagine my life without you. Darling, ..
Your Lovely Eyes That Spark With Cheer,
Your lovely eyes that spark with cheer, Do you know my dear? When you smile, I feel all right, Because of you, my life is bright, I really love you from ..
Will You Be My Valentine? I Love You, Husband! Not Just This Day, But Everyday Of The Year I Love You More Than The Last.
Will you be my Valentine? I love you, husband! Not just this day, but everyday of the year I love you more than the last. Happy Valentine’s Day.
If I Reached For Your Hand , Will U Hold It ?
If I reached for your hand , will u hold it ?If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?If I go for your lips, will u kiss me ?If I capture ur heart , will ..
No comments:
Post a Comment