Life Ends When U Stop Dreaming,
life ends when u stop dreaming,hope ends when u stop believing,love ends when u stop caring,friendship ends when u stop sharing.>,,,,,,,,,,,
Some Day You’ll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You,
Some day you’ll cry for me like I cried for you,Some day you’ll miss me like I missed you,Some day you’ll need me like I needed you,Some day you’ll ..
Many Times You Support Me,
Many times you support me,you encourage me,you fight for me……Love you and I wish ourFriendship remains the same!!I am lucky to have afriendlike you!
If U Trust Sumone, Trust Till The End
If u trust sumone, trust till the endWatever the results may beIn the end u will have a good friend or a very good LESSON...!!!
What Is A Friend?
What is a friend? He looks out for you, inspires you, laughs with you, cries with you, understands you, guides you and walks with you. That’s what a ..
I MISS U ITNA U MISS ME JITNA ,
I MISS U ITNA U MISS ME JITNA ,I MISS U TABSE U MISS ME JABSE,I MISS U TAB TAK U MISS ME JAB TAK,U MISS ME JANE KAB TAK BUT I MISS U MARTE DUM TAK
Kuch Log Khas Hote Hain,
Kuch log khas hote hain,Har pal Dil ke pas hote hain,Kushiyon mai shamil hote hain,Aur gham mai bhi sath hote hain,Log unhe Dost aur hum unhe AAP kehte ..
Some Friends For Get,
Some friends for get, some move away, some keep silent, some just change BUT I m not one of them. I am here just for 2 moments NOW and ..
No comments:
Post a Comment