Friday, 25 February 2011

They Say That U Have A Wonderful Feeling When U Have It So I Guess U Feel Wonderful.


U R Special, U R A Sister Who Fights Wid Me,


U R special, U R a sister who fights wid me,plays wid me, suggest me & shouts at me.But U r so softhearted & I love U my dear sister.Happy Birthday ..



Sweethrt U R So Butiful, My Luv 4 U Will Always B True


sweethrt u r so butiful, my luv 4 u will always b truehere is a wish 4 my darling may all ur wish cm truei wish u a cute happy b'day with lots of luvs ..



For The World, It's Just Another Day;


For the world, it's just another day;But for me it's the day of the year.Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!



Words To Describe My Husband. Wonderful, Amazing, Unique, Incomparable, Handsome, Strong, Incredible…I Could Go On Forever.


Words to describe my husband. Wonderful, amazing, unique, incomparable, handsome, strong, incredible…I could go on forever. Wishing you a blessed birthday.



On This Very Special Day For You,


On this very special day for you,I send you my love and wishes too!And hope that you will find the way,to enjoy a wonderful birthday!



May Your Heart Never Feel Cold


May your heart never feel cold, May your mind be calm and clear, May all the problems be resolved, Have faith and send away your fear, May your loved ones ..



Wishing You Safety, Happiness, And Wealth…


Wishing you safety, happiness, and wealth…This day has been blessed by your birth!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .