Monday, 21 February 2011

Happy Birthday To My Dear Husband. Wishing You A Delightful Year.


Anger Must Left Behind You,


Anger must left behind you, just don’t let it find you, cause love will not remain as long as you complain. Enjoy what it’s worth. Happy Birthday.



Kick Off


Kick off ur shoes, take a break, Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake, light the candles, cut the cake. Make it a day, that’s simply Great!!! Happy ..



Your Best Days Has Just Begun


Another year has passed, Opening a door for a better one. Your charms and beauty will last, Your best days has just begun! And I want to say, Happy Birthday ..



I Don’t Like To Be Too Sentimental, But Today Is Your Birthday And You Have Always Been My Rock That I Can Lean On When I Need Advice.


I don’t like to be too sentimental, but today is your birthday and you have always been my rock that I can lean on when I need advice. Happy birthday ..



Kick Off Your Shoes, Take A Break,


Kick off your shoes, take a break,Crank the tunes, dance & shake,Light the candles, cut the cake.Make it a day that's simply great! Happy birthday!



Every Day You Make Me Feel Special,


Every day you make me feel special,Like God, you care and bless me.Take this as a reason or not,But, without your love, I shall never be me.Happy Birthday ..



Dark Secrets, Embarrassing Moments And Meaningful Silences – We Share Much More Than Just Genes And DNA.


Dark secrets, embarrassing moments and meaningful silences – we share much more than just genes and DNA. Happy birthday. My dear cousin.



Brother, Can You Remember Our Old Days, How Colorful They Were? No Matter How Far I’m From You, Still We Are So Close In Our Hearts.


Brother, can you remember our old days, how colorful they were? No matter how far I’m from you, still we are so close in our hearts. Happy birthday.



Happy Birthday! May You Have The Best Of Luck On Your Special Day, Bringing You The Joy, Peace And Wonder You So Rightfully Deserve.


Happy birthday! May you have the best of luck on your special day, bringing you the joy, peace and wonder you so rightfully deserve. Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .