Long After Our Anniversary And This Greeting Has Been Thrown Away Think Of The Thought Behind It, Each And Everyday,
Long after our anniversary And this greeting has been thrown away Think of the thought behind it, Each and everyday, Happy Anniversary
Long After Our Anniversary And This Greeting Has Been Thrown Away
Long after our anniversary And this greeting has been thrown awayThink of the thought behind it,Each and everyday,Happy Anniversary my darling husband.
“My Soul And Yours Are The Same,
“My soul and yours are the same,You appear in me, I in you,We hide in each other.” Happy Anniversary
Let Stay In Love, Let Stay Blessed
Let stay in love, let stay blessedLife with you is a sheer joyWish you a very Happy AnniversaryMy husband, my lover, my best freind and my cute collegeu ..
I Don’t Know What It Is That You Saw In Me,
I Don’t Know What It Is That You Saw In Me,What I Saw In You Was The Utmost HappinessThat Can Ever Be,Even More So On The Day When You And IBecame “We”,I ..
May The Magic Of Your Love Never Fade,
May the magic of your love never fade,May your beautiful marriage last a lifetime.Happy wedding anniversary, dear friends!
Thank You For Being My Husband,
Thank you for being my husband,my collegeu, my lover and my best friend.Happy Anniversary!
Hope That Ur Strong, Sweet
Hope that ur strong, sweet&soothing bond of togetherness&its freshness&fragrance continue till eternity.Happy Marriage Anniversary
My Wife, You Are So Loving, Beautiful, Romantic, Tender, Kind And Caring. Words Are Not Enough To Express How Much You Mean To Me. Thanks For Being There For Me And For Another Lovely Year Of Marriage.
My wife, you are so loving, beautiful, romantic, tender, kind and caring. Words are not enough to express how much you mean to me. Thanks for being there ..
My Love, I Love You Not Just For Who You Are, But Also For The Special Ways You Make Me Feel.
My love, I love you not just for who you are, but also for the special ways you make me feel. Today is not just to celebrate our wedding but to celebrate ..
On This Anniversary, I Take This Opportunity 2 Thank U From The Bottom Of My Heart 4 Being My Partner, Spouse, Lover And Friend!
On this anniversary, I take this opportunity 2 thank u from the bottom of my heart 4 being my partner, spouse, lover and friend! Hàppy ..
When Measured By Miles, You Are Far Away From Me;
When measured by miles, you are far away from me;When measured by thoughts, you are closer to me;When measured by closed eyes, you are with me;When measured ..
Congratulations On Another Year Of Loves, Laughter, And Happiness.
Congratulations on another year of loves, laughter, and happiness.Here’s to wish you many more and a happy anniversary sweet brother ..
No comments:
Post a Comment