FLY IN THE PLANE OF AMBITION AND LAND ON THE AIRPORT OF SUCCESS,
FLY IN THE PLANE OF AMBITION AND LAND ON THE AIRPORT OF SUCCESS,LUCK IS YOURS,WISH IS MINE,MAY YOUR FUTURE ALWAYS SHINE...WITH MY LOVE WISHING YOU HAPPY ..
May Your Special Day Be Surrounded With Happiness, Filled With Laughter, Wrapped With Pleasure, Brightened With Fun, Blessed With Love, Remembered With Joy And Enriched With Hopes.
May your special day be surrounded with happiness, filled with laughter, wrapped with pleasure, brightened with fun, blessed with love, remembered with ..
I Want You To Know That Contrary To Popular Belief, I Do Happen To Notice And Appreciate All The Little Things You Do Every Day To Make My Life So Complete. If I Happen To Forget To Mention It, It’s Because I Am Busy Being Stunned By Your Beauty. Happy Birthday Gorgeous!
I want you to know that contrary to popular belief, I do happen to notice and appreciate all the little things you do every day to make my life so complete. ..
Friendship Is Not Something That Is Written On Paper,
Friendship is not something that is written on paper,because paper can be torn.It is neither something that can be written on a rock,for even a rock can ..
Even If I Spent My Entire Life Paying You For The Happiness That You Have Brought Into My Life, I Would Never Be Able To Thank You Enough.
Even if I spent my entire life paying you for the happiness that you have brought into my life, I would never be able to thank you enough. I love you, ..
No comments:
Post a Comment