May You Always Have Dreams,
May you always have dreams,May love is what your heart will feel,May you never have worries and fears,Happy birthday to the best person on earth,Today ..
You Are Really Very Special,
You are really very special,and deeply loved for what you do,So you are wished a Happy Birthday,With lots of pleasure all for you…I love You Sweetheart!Happy ..
This Is The Day For Dreaming So Take Some Time To Dream,
This is the day for Dreaming so take some time to Dream,This is the day for Celebrating so take some time to Celebrate,This is Your Birthday so take some ..
I Know It Is Your Birthday, But Today Is Special For Me Too. It Was Many (or Not So Many) Years Ago Today That I Got A New Best Friend And A Smart Brother.
I know it is your birthday, but today is special for me too. It was many (or not so many) years ago today that I got a new best friend and a smart brother. ..
You Have Been The Greatest Pillar In My Life.Always Being There For Picking Me Up Whenever I Fall Down, And For That, I Can Never Ever Repay For.On This Special Day, I Want To Wish You A Happy Birthday And Am Praying That God Adds You More And More Years So That We Can Continue Receiving Your Wise Counsel.
You have been the greatest pillar in my life.Always being there for picking me up whenever I fall down, and for that, I can never ever repay for.On this ..
It Is Just Another Day, But This One Is The Best Day Of The Year, Because It Is Your Birthday.
It is just another day, but this one is the best day of the year, because it is your birthday.Happy Birthday, my Love!
Its A Nice Feeling When U Know Dat Some1 Likes U,
Its a nice feeling when u know dat some1 likes u,Some1 thinks about u,Some1 needs u,But it feels much better when u know dat some1 never ever 4gets ur ..
May All Your Life Be Filled With Loving Memories! Happy Birthday, Sweetie! Let’s Spend Another Year Happy And In Love.
May all your life be filled with loving memories! Happy birthday, sweetie! Let’s spend another year happy and in love.Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment