Run Faster, Eat Better, Sleep Longer, Try Harder, Aim Higher, Love More, Day By Day Get Happier
Run faster, eat better, sleep longer, try harder, aim higher, love more, day by day get happierGood Night
Once The Moon Winks At You Tonight, I Wish Sweet Dreams Embrace You Tight.
Once the moon winks at you tonight, I wish sweet dreams embrace you tight.Hope your day was quite wonderful and now I bid you a lovely Good Night!
Dil Me Mere Ek Shor Ho Raha Hai,
Dil Me Mere Ek Shor Ho Raha Hai,Bina SMS Dil Bore Ho Raha Hai,.Kahin Aisa To Nahi,,?.K Mera Dost..?..Kuttay Ki Neend So Raha Hai? :-DHahhahaGood Night..
Watching Over You
You dream about your dreams, And my dream is you. As you rest your head, I will dream about my dream coming true. My sleepy head, you sleep tight, And ..
A Bed Of Clouds For U To Sleep,
A bed of clouds for U to sleep,Diamond stars as ur bed side lamp,Angels from heaven singing lullabies for U,May u sleep peacefully, Good night..
Before Performing Any Task, Stop For A Moment... Think Of The Effect It Will Have And Then Begin.
Before performing any task, stop for a moment... think of the effect it will have and then begin. Good Night
No comments:
Post a Comment