Friday, 27 May 2011

Peace – For Your Soul


Words To Describe My Husband. Wonderful, Amazing, Unique, Incomparable, Handsome, Strong, Incredible…I Could Go On Forever.


Words to describe my husband. Wonderful, amazing, unique, incomparable, handsome, strong, incredible…I could go on forever. Wishing you a blessed birthday.



Ths Msg Has No Fat No Cholesterol N No Addictive Dis Is All Natural Except, With A Lot Of Sugar.


Ths msg has No Fat No cholesterol n No Addictive Dis is all natural except, with a lot of sugar.But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it.Smile ..



May God Bless You With An Enlightened Birthday This Year Wherein,


May god bless you with an enlightened birthday this year wherein,All your happiness multiplies,All your sorrows divide,All the friends are added in the ..



You Are A True Inspiration For Me, Thank You For Giving Us Something To Carry Home Each Days.


You are a true inspiration for me, Thank you for giving us something to carry home each days. Happy birthday to an honorable teacher!



There’ll Be Flowers, Gifts And Fun


There’ll be flowers, Gifts and fun, as you celebrate your day with everyone, A wish is on your way, To enhance the beauty of the day. *HAPPY BIRTHDAY*



I Always Wanted To Grow Up To Be Just Like You, And I Still Haven’t Changed My Mind.


I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to ..



Wishing You All The Great Things In Life,


Wishing You All the Great Things in Life,Hope This Day Will Bring YouAn Extra Share Of All That Makes You Happiest.Happy Birthday.



May You Always Have Dreams,


May you always have dreams,May love is what your heart will feel,May you never have worries and fears,Happy birthday to the best person on earth,Today ..



May This Birthday Brings You ,


May this birthday brings you ,happiness prosperity and joy.Wishing you a birthday that is filled with fun and party.Happy Birthday to you!!



"Happy Birthday To You”


"Happy Birthday To You”May ALLAH give u lotsof such joys &happy moments.May U live long &live happy. May worries,thoughts,angers &bad ..



On Your Birthday May You,


On your birthday may you, relax more willingly,smile more spontaneously, fell less caution have fewer worries Greater laughter than ever before.Happy Birthday



So What Can I Wish For Such A Special Person In My Life?


So what can I wish for such a special person in my life? I am wishing you lots of happiness, good health and more success in your life, my dear cousin.Happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .