Aaj Phir Tera Janam Din Hai Aaya,
Aaj Phir Tera Janam Din Hai Aaya,Khuda ny Tumhen Phir Ye Din Hai Dikhaya,Hai Dua Meri Tere Liye Aye Dost,Teri Umar Me de Barkat Khudaya..!!
Life Is Full Of Joys, And A Birthday Is One Of The Greatest Experiences In The Journey Of Life. Enjoy Your Day.!
Life is full of joys, and a birthday is one of the greatest experiences in the journey of life. Enjoy your day.! Happy Birthday.
Fly Free And Happy Beyond Birthdays And Across Forever,
Fly free and happy beyond birthdays and across forever,and we'll meet now and then when we wish,in the midst of the one celebration that never can end.?
Aap Wo Phool Ho Jo Gulshan Mein Nahin Khilte, Par Jis Pe Aasmaan Ke Farishte Bhi Fakr Hai Karte,
Aap wo phool ho jo gulshan mein nahin khilte, Par jis pe aasmaan ke farishte bhi fakr hai karte,Aap ki zindagi hadd se zyada kimti hain, Janam din aap ..
Chand Apani Chandni Dy Apko,
Chand Apani Chandni Dy Apko,Gulaab Apni Khusbu Dy Apko,Hum Tu Bus Yhi Mangty Hay Hr Dua MeinKhuda Hr Khusi Dy Apko…!!!Saalgirah Mubarak
I Love You But I Do Not Dare To Say,
I love you but I do not dare to say, I tried to hide it , but now it's your birthday , I hope you accept my heart as a gift.
You Have Been The Greatest Pillar In My Life.Always Being There For Picking Me Up Whenever I Fall Down, And For That, I Can Never Ever Repay For.On This Special Day, I Want To Wish You A Happy Birthday And Am Praying That God Adds You More And More Years So That We Can Continue Receiving Your Wise Counsel.
You have been the greatest pillar in my life.Always being there for picking me up whenever I fall down, and for that, I can never ever repay for.On this ..
You Are A Teacher, A Friend, A Philosopher And A Guider. What More One Can Ask For! We Are Lucky To Have You As Our Class Teacher. Thank You!
You are a teacher, a friend, a philosopher and a guider. What more one can ask for! We are lucky to have you as our class teacher. Thank you! Happy birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment