Sunday, 19 February 2012

._– Aap Ka –_. - Good Morning SMS Message


Thinking Of U This Lovely Morning,


Thinking of U This Lovely Morning,As the Sun Starts Shining,So My Dear Charming,Here is My Good Morning,Keep Smiling Morning Till Evening.



My Life Has All The Colors,


My life has all the colors,Because I have you as my hubby,You are so caring and loving;I just want to ‘thank you’ for being there in my life,It is ..



Morning Please Wait


The dawn is sleepy, And so am I, It is still too early, I’ll wake up out of the second try. Morning please wait before you call in the sun beams, It ..



,.-.-.-._'\/'_.-.-.-.,


,.-.-.-._'\/'_.-.-.-., "-.,-.:'\/':.-.,-" '-..-'()'-..-'0oh!Butterfly go & Say To My"SWEET friend"."GOOD MORNING"



HomeASCII SMSLovely Happy Morning


HomeASCII SMSLovely Happy MorningLovely Happy Morning No Comments *,*,*,*,*,* *LØVELY****,*,*,*,*,*,*Chåhåt $e**Møhåbåt $e**Pyår $e**Izhår $e**Iqrår ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .