MAY MY FRIEND ON THIS SPECIAL DAY BE ABLE TO SET ALL THE JEALOUS PEOPLE ON FIRE AND USE THE FLAME TO BURN THE CANDLES AND BLOW THEM OFF WITH A HAPPY SMILE, A VERY HAPPY AND AMAZING DAY TO YOU.
MAY MY FRIEND ON THIS SPECIAL DAY BE ABLE TO SET ALL THE JEALOUS PEOPLE ON FIRE AND USE THE FLAME TO BURN THE CANDLES AND BLOW THEM OFF WITH A HAPPY SMILE, ..
Kick Off Your Shoes, Take A Break, Crank The Tune,
Kick off your shoes, take a break, Crank the tune, Dance and Shake, light the candles, cut the cake.Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy Birthday....
Let The Exciting Things Happen Today,
Let the exciting things happen today,Air full of flying balloonsCheeks full of cakes & kisses,and let me Love & Hug you a little louder today.Stay Happy ..
Special Day, Special Person And Special Celebration. May All Your Dreams And Desires Come True In This Coming Year.
Special day, special person and special celebration. May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year. Happy birthday.
Its A Nice Feeling When U Know Dat Some1 Likes U,
Its a nice feeling when u know dat some1 likes u,Some1 thinks about u,Some1 needs u,But it feels much better when u know dat some1 never ever 4gets ur ..
I Always Wanted To Grow Up To Be Just Like You, And I Still Haven’t Changed My Mind. You Are My Perfect Example Of Strength And Love, And I Aspire To Be The Same Type Of Dad To My Kids That You Have Always Been For Me.
I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to ..
No comments:
Post a Comment