I’m Sending This Loving Birthday Greeting To My Darling Wife. I’m Sorry I Can’t Be There With You To Celebrate, But Just Know I’m Counting Down The Minutes Until I Can.
I’m sending this loving birthday greeting to my darling wife. I’m sorry I can’t be there with you to celebrate, but just know I’m counting down ..
Every Time I Look At You, I’m Reminded How Life Can Be So Beautiful,
Every time I look at you, I’m reminded how life can be so beautiful,How God blessed and loved me so much.For He gave such a wonderful and handsome child ..
Here Is The Weather Forecast For Today, There Shall Be Showers Of Blessings All Over U & A Heavy Downpour Of God's Love All Around U.
Here is the weather forecast for today, there shall be showers of blessings all over u & a heavy downpour of god's love all around u.Happy Birthday!!
May Your Coming Year Surprise You With The Happiness Of Smiles, The Feeling Of Love And So On. I Hope You Will Find Plenty Of Sweet Memories To Cherish Forever.
May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish ..
The Teacher You Always Motivate Us, Inspired Us, Fill Us With Enthusiasm And Encourage Us Where We Got Demoralized.
The teacher you always motivate us, inspired us, fill us with enthusiasm and encourage us where we got demoralized. Happy birthday to the teacher who teaches ..
Tamnnaon Se Bhari Ho Zindgi,
Tamnnaon se bhari ho Zindgi,Kwahisho se bhara ho har pal,Daaman bhi chhota lagne lage,Itani khushiya de aapko aane wala kal!!Happy Birth Day
No comments:
Post a Comment