I Just Wanted To Say Good Night
It’s been a long day. I’m really tired, And I bet so are you. Before I hit the hay, I just wanted to say Good Night, Sweet dreams!
Night Is The Time,
Night is the time,To dream,To forgive,To smile and sleep,In thoughts so profound & deep!Good night to you!
I Wish For The Most Beautiful Dream
I wish for the most beautiful dream, I wish the new day brings a new start, I wish you open the door to your dream Good night, my kind heart.
Run Faster, Eat Better, Sleep Longer, Try Harder, Aim Higher, Love More, Day By Day Get Happier
Run faster, eat better, sleep longer, try harder, aim higher, love more, day by day get happierGood Night
"GUD NIGHT POEM"
"GUD NIGHT POEM"Touch ur heart,Close ur eyes,Make a wish,Say gud night,Sky so wide,Stars so bright,Off the light,& sleep quite-quite.Good ..
The Moon May Not Come And The Stars May Hide, But Don't Worry, I Am Always Here To Brighten Up Your Night.
The moon may not come and the stars may hide, but don't worry, I am always here to brighten up your night.Good Night!
Dont Keep Ur Drms In Ur Eyes,
Dont keep ur drms in ur eyes,it may fall down as tears,bt keep it in ur hrt so tat evry hrtbeat reminds u abut it!!!gud nite….
No comments:
Post a Comment