O Friend, I’m All Yours, Teach Me To Love,
O friend, I’m all yours, teach me to love,I’ve left the world and come, teach me love..When my companion cares for me,Why should I care for the world..The ..
Ek Bache Ka Dost Samandr Mei Doob K Mar Gya,
Ek bache ka dost samandr mei doob k mar gya,Wo roz samandar kinare jata or khara ho jata,Lehrain ati or us ke Paon bhigo kar chali jati,Or woh Rote-Rote ..
Tum Dost Ho Mere Sada K Liye,
Tum dost ho mere sada k liye,Main zinda hoon tumhaari wafa k liye,Kar lena laakhon shikwa mujhse magar,Na hona khafa khuda k liye.
Your Friendship Is Like A Tower
rose lives for ever, which is meant for lover, your friendship is like a tower, which u built in my heart for ever, good morning
Friendship Is A 1 Way Road
friendship is a 1 way road to be travelled by two,with hand in Hand,to care,to share,to forgive,to Love,&to say silantly,i m always with USHafiq Khayal143
A Coin Is Easy To Earn, A Friend Is Hard To Find
A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I texted you, but it’s okay because ..
Time Is Too Slow For Those Who Wait
Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those rejoice but for those who have true ..
No comments:
Post a Comment