Monday, 13 August 2012

Chand Adhura Hai Sitaro Ke Bina,


Is Dil Ka Hai Ek Condition,


Is dil ka hai ek condition, Jis main nahi kisi ko permission, Sirf aap jese dost ko hai admission, Wo bhi bina donation, So just maintain ..



Sometimes The World Gives So Many Reason To Hate It,


Sometimes the World Gives So Many Reason To Hate It,But Whenever it HappensI Just Stop 'n Think Of You 'n SayHow Can I Hate This World When You Are A Part ..



Rista Dosti Ka


Rista dosti ka kisi or riste se kam nhi, Mile agar acha dost to kisi bat ka gam nhi. Dosti main pyar hota kabhi kam nhi, Isliye, tum bin hum, hum bin tum ..



“FRIEND”


“FRIEND” is nOt a ‘word’,Not a ‘relationship’,It is a SilEnt PrOmise, which says..“I Was”,“I Am” & “I Will Be” With yOu, any time ..



Dost Woh Hai Jo, January Ki Dhoop Ho, February Ki Sham Ho, March Ki Khushboo Ho, April Ki Hawa Ho,


Dost woh hai jo, January ki dhoop ho, February ki sham ho, march ki khushboo ho, April ki hawa ho, May ki subha ho, June ki chaaown ho, July ..



Dosti Har Chehre Ki Muskaan Hoti Hai,


Dosti har chehre ki muskaan hoti hai, dosti sukh - dukh ki pehchaan hoti hai, koi rooth jaye to dil pe mat lena, kyunki dosti zara si ..



I Just Need A Friend Like You


I don’t need the jewelry, I don’t need the bungalows, I don’t need popularity, I just need a friend like you.



Friendship Is Not A Game To Play;


Friendship is not a game to play;It is not a few words to say;It doesn't start in March and ends in May;It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .