Full Of Wisdom, Full Of Fun. Full Of Charm, My Grandpa Is Second To None.
Full of wisdom, full of fun. Full of charm, my grandpa is second to none. Full of manners, full of insight. Full of inspiration, my grandpa is always right. ..
I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day And That The Year Ahead Is Filled With Much Love, Many Wonderful Surprises And Gives You Lasting Memories That You Will Cherish In All The Days Ahead.
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will ..
When You Walk By Me I Can Feel Your Love, Whether It’s From A Slight Glance Or A Tiny Little Touch. I Get Tingly When I See You When I First Wake Up. It’s A Sweet Feeling And I Know It’s About Us. Your Love Is Important And It’s What I Need. Your Love Is Everything Because You Complete Me.
When you walk by me I can feel your love, whether it’s from a slight glance or a tiny little touch. I get tingly when I see you when I first wake up. ..
We Just Want To Share Our Merchandise Of Happiness And Wishes , To Tell You We Care. Have A Beautiful Birthday And An Even Better Year!
We just want to share our merchandise of happiness and wishes , to tell you we care. Have a beautiful birthday and an even better year!Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment