Sunday, 18 November 2012

Good Times Or Bad, Happy Or Sad…


The Teacher You Always Motivate Us, Inspired Us, Fill Us With Enthusiasm And Encourage Us Where We Got Demoralized.


The teacher you always motivate us, inspired us, fill us with enthusiasm and encourage us where we got demoralized. Happy birthday to the teacher who teaches ..



Born On Monday,


Born on Monday,Fair in face;Born on Tuesday,Full of God’s grace;Born on Wednesday,Sour and sad;Born on Thursday,Merry and glad;Born on Friday,Worthily ..



With Each Year, I’ll Love You Much More.


With each year, I’ll love you much more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up, down and in between. ..



Brother, Don’t Think Too Much About The Past Or Where You Are, Because I Believe You Are Destined To Be Great. On Your Birthday, I Hope You Reflect And Understand That You Are At A Turning Point In Your Life.


Brother, don’t think too much about the past or where you are, because I believe you are destined to be great. On your birthday, I hope you reflect and ..



Flying Papers , Multi Colours Of Balloon, Delicated Blossom, Fantastic People, Love And Laughter. What It Describes?


Flying papers , multi colours of balloon, delicated blossom, fantastic people, love and laughter. What it describes? WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Near Or Far Wherever U Are,


Near or far wherever U are, My best wishes are with U, Aap jiyo hazaro saal, May success & joy be yours everyday, Yehi hai meri wish heart se! “Happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .