Plz Cal Me Urgent..
plz cal me urgent..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,janab msg to pura padh liya kro. pata nhi kon kub pahle april fool bana de.
Long Time Ago, Only Fools Used To Read My Sms, And Today
Long time ago, only fools used to read my sms, and today . .. ... the history continues. Happy All Fools' Day!
The Men Who Are Feeling Left Out Because Of Women's Day,
The Men who are feeling left out because of Women's Day,Don't feel sad... Men's day is coming soon, just that across the world it's called by a different ..
Sardar Got Into A Bus On 1st April 2016
Sardar got into a Bus on 1st April 2016When Conductor asked for Ticket.Sardar gave Rs.20/-and took the ticketand said:,,April Fool,I have A Pass...;-pHehehe
Last Night I Got A Severe Head Pain...
Last night I Got a severe Head pain...I went to the Doctor ...He said that It would be cured If I send a SMS TO some lunatic person..." Tell me,Whom ..
A Day Will Come ,,
A Day Will Come ,, When The Whole World Will Celebrate; YOUR NAME YOUR FAME YOUR PERSONALITY YOUR THOUGHTS YOUR VIEWS BUT KEEP IN MIND, APRIL FOOL Comes ..
The Time Since I Have Met U, I Have Realized That A Friend Like You Is Worth Million Dollars...
The time since I have met u, i have realized that a friend like you is worth million dollars... So, if u dont mind...... Can I sell you?
Aisa Hai Dostana Hamara,
Aisa hai dostana Hamara,Mein Kishti tu Kinara ,Mai Dhanush tu Teer ,Mai Matar tu Paneer ,Mein Barish tu Badal ,Mai Rajma tu Chawal,Mein Hot tu Cool ,Mai ..
U R The Most CUTE Persons In The World!
U r the most CUTE persons in the world!Just a second, don’t misunderstand..CUTE means:CreatingUselessTroublesEverywhere
No comments:
Post a Comment