You Are The Best, Sweetest Person In My Life, Birthday Girl.
You are the best, sweetest person in my life, birthday girl.Thank you for always being there for me and watching over me!Happy Birthday!
I Used To Like You, But Now I Absolutely Love You. You Are Incredibly Special To Me. Today, I Wish You A House Full Of Friends And Love.
I used to like you, but now I absolutely love you. You are incredibly special to me. Today, I wish you a house full of friends and love. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday For Best Ever
I think you are my chocolate, Or something even sweeter, Perhaps you’re my muffin, Or something even better, Happy Birthday To You! You’re the best ..
Apun Wishing You A Wonderful, Super Duper, Zabardast, Xtra Bariya,
Apun wishing you a wonderful, super duper, zabardast, xtra bariya, xtra special ekdum mast n dhinchak bole to ekdum jhakaas, JANAM DIN mubarak ho..
May All Your Life Be Filled With Loving Memories! Happy Birthday, Sweetie! Let’s Spend Another Year Happy And In Love.
May all your life be filled with loving memories! Happy birthday, sweetie! Let’s spend another year happy and in love.Happy Birthday
Planning Our Wedding, Planning Your Birthday Party, Planning Our Lives Together, Planning On Being Happy.
Planning our wedding, planning your birthday party, planning our lives together, planning on being happy.Happy Birthday
You Were Probably The Only One Crying When You Were Born - Whereas Everybody Else Was Laughing At You. May You Live To Blow A Thousand Candles, Live Your Life Humbly So That When You Die, You Would Be The Only One Laughing And Everybody Else Would Be Crying.
You were probably the only one crying when you were born - whereas everybody else was laughing at you. May you live to blow a thousand candles, live your ..
God Has Made All My Dreams Come True, You Being The Most Special Of Them All. Wishing You A Year Full Of Happiness, Success, Glory And Laughter.
God has made all my dreams come true, you being the most special of them all. Wishing you a year full of happiness, success, glory and laughter. Happy ..
Let Me Tell You That With Every Passing Year, You’re Becoming The Most Wise And Good Looking Friend That I Have Ever Known! May You Continue To Put Out The Very Best In Your Life!
Let me tell you that with every passing year, you’re becoming the most wise and good looking friend that I have ever known! May you continue to put out ..
No comments:
Post a Comment