Friday, 17 May 2013

Maa Ki Mumta Kaun Bhulaye,


So Many Wonderful Moments We Have Spent Together,


So many wonderful moments we have spent together,so many wonderful years in all kinds of weather,thinking of u mother brings memories to mind,wonderful ..



Smiles Of Happy Sunshine,


Smiles of happy sunshine,Arms of everlasting luv,Touch of sweet roses,There is magic in the airWhenever ur there,Mother, everything to U I owe,May all ..



I Know That I’m Inside Your Heart


I may not remember that I was inside you, but I know that today I’m inside your heart, I thank you for all the love and affection, A Mother’s Day ..



Diwasbhar Marmar Kaam Karun Thaklela Me Jeva Ghari Aalo Teva


Diwasbhar marmar kaam karun thaklela me jeva ghari aalo tevaWadil mhanali, kaay kamavale?Baiko mhanali, kaay wachavale?Mulani vicharle, kaay aanale?pan ..



Happy Mother's Day To All You Nurturing, Caring, Sacrificing, Loving, Doting, Hardworking And Fabulous Moms!


Happy Mother's Day to all you nurturing, caring, sacrificing, loving, doting, hardworking and fabulous Moms!You simply rock this world!



Hundreds Of Dewdrops To Greet The Dawn,


Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,But only one mother the wide world over.



Mommy, I Love You,


Mommy, I love you,For all that you do.I’ll kiss you and hug you,Because you love me, too.You feed me and need me,To teach you to play,So smile because ..



My Mother Is A Special Part


My mother is a special partOf all that’s cherished in my heart,She is my pearl, my soul, my mate;She is the one to make life great.She is an angel without ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .