May This Valentine’s Day Be Filled With Love, Understanding And Contentment As You Journey Through Life With Those You Hold Dear.
May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.Happy Valentine Day
I Wish You Were My Valentine
I wish you were my ValentineThough I may not be yours,And I may, in my ignorance,Be speaking to closed doors.I have no inkling of your heart,No hint what ..
I Think Am Most Blessed Person In The World, Bcoz M Sharing My Life With You, Getting Up Every Morning, And Seeing Your Face Is A Blessing.
I think am most blessed person in the world, Bcoz m sharing my life with you, getting up every morning, And seeing your face is a blessing. I love you. ..
My Husband, I Hope This February 14th Becomes A Very Special Day For Both Of Us, You Are An Amazing Man And That’s Why I Love You With All My Might. I Thank You For All You Do To Prove Your Love.
My husband, I hope this February 14th becomes a very special day for both of us, you are an amazing man and that’s why I love you with all my might. ..
There’s Nothing Like A Valentine,
There’s nothing like a valentine,To make a smile appear,A heart-shaped card filled with kind words,Sent from someone who’s dear.A friend or even a ..
Adam N Eve Started To Love,
Adam n Eve started to love, Romeo n Juliet introduced it, Devdas n Paro suffered 4 it, Laila n Majnu died for it, so my dear ..
There Were People Who Did Said That Ours Would Not Last Long, But We Have Made To See That They Were Wrong.
There were people who did said that ours would not last long, but we have made to see that they were wrong. So many years of marriage shows that we love ..
I Will Never Forget The Price You Paid To Have My Attention And To Make Me Fall For You, Whenever I Remember It, I Love You More. I’m Glad We’re Together.
I will never forget the price you paid to have my attention and to make me fall for you, whenever I remember it, I love you more. I’m glad we’re together. ..
Valentines Day Is A Day Of Luv,
Valentines Day is a day of luv,No 1 gives me more luv than u,U brighten up my Each day,U deserve my undying luv,Will U Be my valentine????
No comments:
Post a Comment